Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Daisy Marc Jacobs Solid Perfume Pendant


Daisies are LOVE. Marc Jacobs is LOVE. Perfumes are LOVE. Pendants are LOVE. This Daisy Marc Jacobs Solid Perfume Pendant is most definitely worth looking into to see if it is also made of LOVE. It does have all the elements, yes?
The Pendant comes in a gold pouchette — making it easy to take Marc Jacobs with you anywhere you want to go.

Daisy Marc Jacobs Solid Perfume Pendant will cost $40 (roughly around Php 1,920.00) for the 75g / 0.02oz bottle when it’s made available come October 2009. It’s reported that it will be in select department stores in the US for a limited time. I wonder if it’ll make it to the Philippine market. I hope so cuz if it’s not possible for me to get one, at least, I’d be able to see it in person. Heh.

How about you folks? Any new perfumes on your list of must-haves?

Image: beautypress

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice and a great post. I like it. I am impressed. Keep it up.


Buy Leather Jackets,
Leather Skirts

cletsey said...

I like the perfume pendant It was so cute I love it.

pheromones attract women

Post a Comment