Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Harajuku Lovers Fragrances


If I know you in person you probably already know about these - but Harajuku Fragrances from Gwen Stefani is here! I received a package prior to the release of the perfumes out to stores, and I have to say that at first I placed it into the “teenie bopper” category. It’s actually turned out to have more of a fun flare - I don’t find the scents to be ones that a kiddie could appreciate. Why? There’s a sampling of all varieties - from the light and sweet to the heavier and more sharp smells.



Be not deceived by the adorable nature of the characters - Love, Lil Angel, G, Music, and Baby cater to the roaming yuppies as well. I’m finding them unusually addictive, and now equipped with a plethora of these goodies, I’m able to satisfy my overindulgence of scent products. Included in my set? A Harajuku Lovers makeup bag, drawstring bag, 5 mini fragrances, an abundance of samples, a Harajuku lovers charm bracelet (with cartoon heads - it’s not as scary as it sounds), and postcards for an extra 1500 Shoppers Optimum Points with a Harajuku Lovers perfume purchase (oo, alliteration).
Check out the killer flash site at http://www.hlfragrance.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment