Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holiday Gift Guide Part 1: Best Beauty Buys


I won’t pretend I’m one of those people who starts listening to holiday music the day after Thanksgiving, that kind of 24/7 cheer is really just not my thing. But I love to spoil (and be spoiled of course) and that definitely brings me cheer this holiday season.

While I’m sure there’s plenty of you out there a bit anti, I suspect that if you had your shopping list all planned out, you’d be a little merrier too. This year, whether your budget is small or large, I’m doing the dirty work for you so you don’t have to lose sleep about what to gift.

Today’s installment: Best Beauty Buys. Stay tuned the rest of the week for more holiday gift ideas and be sure to pick up your December issue of Arizona Foothills for even more holiday items.

Pay attention Santa, here are a few of my favorite things:

Really, how adorable is this lip gloss ring? Exclusive to Sephora, the tiny gold ring is adorned in pink crystals and contains a tiny pot of light pink gloss and mirror inside. $68. www.sephora.com.

Beauty junkies need their tools and this season, the Bobbi Brown Copper Diamond Beauty Kit is it. The multi-tiered organizer features two compartments, the top with pockets designed for brushes. Makeup pictured not included. $95. www.barneys.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment